1 of the following single phase powered continuous duty oil sealed vacuum pumps:
|230 V + 5%
- Agilent EM 8/B. 50 Hz capacity 8.5 m³/h (5 cfm). Note that the main benefit of this pump is the low noise level of 58 dB(A) compared with about 66 dB(A) for the 20 m3/h capacity pump.
- VSV-20. 50 Hz capacity 20 m3/h (11.8 cfm). 60 Hz capacity 24 m3/h (14.1 cfm)
|115 V + 5%
- VSV-20. 60 Hz capacity 24 m3/h (14.1 cfm)
Adjustable from 20% vacuum (800 mbar absolute) to the pump’s maximum vacuum:
- 20 mbar, 2000 Pa, 15 Torr, 98% vacuum*, 29.3“ Hg*, -99.3 kPa*, -14.4 psig*
- 0.5 mbar, 50 Pa, 0.38 Torr, 99.95% vacuum*, 29.9“ Hg*, -101.25 kPa*, -14.68 psig*
- VSV-20 pump fitted with EVA valve as standard. Refer to Modular 2S information sheet.
* Please note that “gauge” vacuums are weather and altitude dependent.
Disposable spiral wound cardboard catchpot of 2 litre (4 pint) capacity. 3 spare catchpots supplied with the machine as standard.
Trap lid options
Two trap lid options are available (see "TRAP LID OPTIONS" tap).
The pressed steel lid does not allow the trap contents to be viewed while under vacuum. This lid should be reserved for vacuum bagging over dry laminates or very small infusions.
The toughened glass lid option allows the catchpot contents to be inspected at any time. For ease of cleaning, the glass is protected on both sides by disposable transparent PVC shields.
The high integrity sealing quality and almost nil maintenance requirement of the Vacmobile O-ring sealed tubing connections has been proven for more than 20 years. The O-rings seal on the outside of extruded tubing, such as polyethylene, nylon and PVC. Standard connection sizes suit the following tubing outside diameters: 3/8” to 10 mm | 12.0 mm to 12.5 mm | ½” to 13 mm | 5/8” to 16 mm | 19 mm to ¾”. Adaptors available to suit ½” and ¾” inside diameter tubing.
This provides for the following functions: vacuum regulation, analogue vacuum gauge, O-ring sealed connection port for absolute pressure gauge, pump inlet filter and pump isolation valve.
All E2-series resin traps are tested to achieve vacuum leak rates of less than 1 mbar per hour (or more than 1,000 hours to leak back to atmosphere).
Length: 465 mm (18.3”) | Width: 345 mm (13.6”) | Height: 490 mm (19.3”)
- With EM8/B pump: 19 kg (42 lbs)
- With VSV-2-pump: 26 kg (57 lbs)
No fuss, as new repair, or complete replacement warranty applicable worldwide.